Mechanix Wear FastFit
Mechanix Wear FastFit gloves are simple, effective and always useful. All-purpose design and high-end features make gloves an ideal, economical choice for a wide variety of jobs. Lycra® insert panels between fingers provide comfort and mobility; Clarino® MWX-2 synthetic leather palms offer protection and improved grip.
- Two-way stretch spandex padded back
- Concealed interior seam stitching prevents snagging
- Elastic cuff opening with wrist pad
- Lycra® insert panels
- Synthetic leather fingertip reinforcements provide strength and protection
Features + Benefits
Mechanix Wear knows quality control is serious business. Therefore, we go to extremes to supervise the manufacturing and material quality of our gloves. We understand our products are put in some extreme situations. Should any Mechanix Wear product not perform to your satisfaction due to a material defect or craftsmanship defect within 90 days of purchase, we replace them.
Please call Mechanix Wear's Customer Satisfaction Department to receive a Return Authorization Number (RA Number).
Please include the following information in your return package:
- Mechanix Wear Return Authorization Number.
- Your name, return address and telephone number.
- A brief description of the problem and service you are requesting.
- A copy of the sales receipt.
- As required by law, please make sure that products returned for warranty are washed.
When packaging your product:
- Pack your product in a cardboard box and use a shipping service that offers both insurance and tracking to ensure a safe delivery of your product.
- Mechanix Wear is not responsible for packages lost in transit.
Please reference your assigned Return Authorization Number on the outside of your package. Failure to do so may cause a delay in processing your claim.