Online Orders and Shipping
All prices are in Canadian dollars.
We ship only to the billing address of the cardholder or to a verified shipping address. This is the address that Visa or MasterCard has on file for you. If the name and address you give us do not match, we will not ship your order. Please see our Shipping Policy for further information, and to view our shipping policy.
Our online sales department is closed on Saturdays; Sundays and Mondays, as well as statutory holidays. We do not ship out on Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays. When shopping online during busy holiday seasons such as Christmas, please order early to account for ample time for shipping as volume delays will occur.
Items purchased for in-store pickup can only be picked up by the Card Holder. Photo ID will be requested. Failure to produce photo ID will result in your order being held. No third-party pick-ups are allowed.
Please allow 24 hours after your order is placed before coming to the store to pick up your order. If you place an in-store pick-up order during the weekend, please be aware your order will NOT be ready for pick-up until 12 noon on the following business day. You will receive 3 emails from us, confirming: 1) that we have received your online order and it is pending; 2) that we are Processing your online order; and 3) that your order is completed and ready for pick-up
If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide accurate contact information (such as name, email, telephone number and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Price Matching Policy
We will match or beat any current local advertised price. Advertised deal must be within Southern Alberta only, and must not be expired. We will not match international or out-of-province advertised prices.
While we make every effort to ensure our prices are accurate both in-store as well as online, prices are subject to change without notice. We are not liable for any pricing increases or decreases that may take place. We do reserve the right to advise you of any errors in our listings or price changes prior to processing, and you will have the option to accept the newly adjusted price or to cancel the order.
Electric Bicycle Rental Policy
- All rentals require minimum one week notice from date of desired booking.
- $2000 credit card security deposit (Pre-authorization only) required per electric bicycle required at time of rental.
- Valid government issued photo ID required at time of rental.
- Cancellations with less than 72 hrs (3 days) notice will be billed at the full day rental per bicycle reserved.
- Rental periods are available during regular store hours only. Late returns will be subject to additional fees.
- Pick-up and returns must be made at the store. Make sure to deliver during our business hours.
- Renter is responsible for any and all possible damage and liabilities incurred during rental period.
Rental fee can be used as deposit toward purchase of the electric bicycle rented, within 30 days of rental period.
Online Shopping Policy
Orders placed online with Toys 4 Boys Motorsports are not binding until the order is processed and accepted by Toys 4 Boys Motorsports. Your credit card is not charged at the time you place your order online - your credit card is pre-authorized only.
Toys 4 Boys Motorsports reserves the right to reject any sale for any reason.
Prices advertised do not include shipping, handling, pre-delivery inspection or applicable sales taxes.
Although we make every effort to have available stock of all of our product, certain items such as replacement helmet shields, or dirt bike parts may be labelled as "Special Order Only" on our web site. This means we must order in your item from the vendor for you. All special order items are considered final sale, and we will contact you for full payment prior to making the order.
Our Return Policy
We offer a 14-day exchange or store credit policy on all non-motorized vehicle in-store and online purchases. All items must be returned in their original packaging and in a fully sellable condition.
Returns are not accepted on motorized vehicles, trailers, boats, sale items, safety equipment (including but not limited to: helmets, chest protectors, knee pads, etc.), batteries, motor oils and other consumables. Shipping & Handling charges are not covered by our return policy and will not be refunded.
All deposits on pre-released items and existing inventory are refundable.
In the event that you require an exchange or store credit for your online non-motorized vehicle purchase, you must contact us at [email protected] for a Return Authorization Number. Orders that are returned without an authorization number will be refused by our shipping department.
When you receive your order, please follow these guidelines:
- Upon receipt of your new merchandise, please inspect it carefully as to contents and condition. All claims for damaged or missing items MUST be reported to Toys 4 Boys Motorsports within two (2) business days of receipt of merchandise. In the event your package arrives damaged, it is the responsibility of the customer to contact the carrier to inspect the package to assure full refund/replacement. We cannot accept merchandise for return with completed warranty cards or damaged/missing collateral material. Do not throw away any of the packaging materials such as boxes, instructions, inserts, bags, etc. until the problem has been resolved.
- Keep your Invoice with your important records.
- Read all instruction manuals BEFORE testing your equipment.